Towability // Dinky Donuts
For those who want to start their own turn key business, our complete Dinky Donut packages are the ideal way to get started.
The Dinky Donut business opportunity is a license agreement which means you have the support and benefit of a recognised brand but none of the excessive fees often associated with a franchise.
Catering Business - Dinky Donuts
Discover a delicious opportunity of earning up to £240 per hour. Yes, with a good site and one of our Dinky Donut packages, you could be taking up to £240 per hour and with profits as high as 700% it is not difficult to see how you can soon have a lucrative full or part time business earning up to £240 per hour.
Dinky Donuts is a non-franchise agreement. You have all the back up and support of a franchise but without the fees*.
Why Dinky sized Donuts? Customers prefer the bite size donuts and as they are sold in 10's or 12's there are more to share round.
The Dinky Donut success stems from our delicious mix,
the small bite size donuts are easier to eat, easier for you to cook, and customers are far more likely to "indulge" in a
small doughnut rather than a large one.
Because Dinky Donuts are in the oil for a very short time
they absorb a lot less
...infact there is less fat in a bag of Dinky Donuts than a packet of crisps.
Dinky Donuts has it's own consumer website
All Start Up Packages Include NCASS
What do you get with NCASS ?
- Unlimited level 1 and level 2 Food Hygiene and safety training ON LINE
- Place on Level 3 Training
- HACCP documentation (Legal requirement)
- Discount off Insurance Public Liability Employers liability up to £50,000 turnover Pan European cover for only £146.25 (Now compulsory)
- Legal and financial Help line
- Mobile phone text message updates regarding possible work opportunities. (Optional: £25 per year)
- Quarterly news letter
- Membership certificate
- Page on NCASS web site
- 3 way listing in annual Industry guide
Dinky Donuts - Mobile Catering Business
Start off your mobile catering business with easy manageable monthly payments.
Click here to apply for a loan request or just try our finance calculator?
Take a look at some of the Dinky Donut trailer images.
Towability Dinky Donuts
A new operator and his Dinky Donut catering trailer.
Reasons to choose us
You're in good hands. Click here for more details on Towability Trailers.
- Established since 1983
- ISO Certified Quality Standard
- Success built on reputation.
- NCASS approved. Recommended by the leading brands in mobile catering.
- Innovative Design, supported by 3D CAD engineered drawings.
(With all orders)
- Setting the standards for the industry and constantly pushing the boundries of catering trailer manufacture.
Official links to Organistations websites.
Towability has received accreditation in accordance with the requirements of BS EN IS0 9001.
Gas Safe Registered
Towability always use Gas Safe registered engineers (Gascom Reg No:210124).
NIC EIC Certified
NIC EIC is the electrical contracting industry's independent voluntary body for electrical installation matters throughout the UK.
Nationwide Caterers Association. NCASS is the trade association for the mobile & outside catering industry in the UK.
Leading manufacturers of trailer equipment for over 50 years.
HSE - Health and Safety Executive. HSE help protect people against risks to health or safety arising out of work activities.
We’ll keep you informed and updated